Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Novel

Well as some of you know, I'm currently writing a novel, about vampiric witches, or witchy vampires, whichever way you want to look at it. I've been writing this since November last year, and haven't had much luck for a few months, but I was talking to an author friend of mine yesterday and the discussion managed to break my drought of writing. So chapter 3 is now well under way, thank goodness. And the heat between the two lead characters is building... Just you wait until Jason and Nala give in!
I hope to be able to do my own coverart when it's ready for publishing, as I have a perfect idea, and shall be looking in to it once the new camera comes in. I shall have fun working on my idea, at the very least, and have a basis to work from. We shall cross that bridge when we get there. 
Keep watch, I'll hopefully post a snippet some time today, just for a teaser...

No comments:

Post a Comment