Thursday 4 August 2011

New Photos

So it took a little longer than expected, and then took a bit longer for me to remember to post on here that I have some new photos up on my facebook page, Phoenix Photography. There aren't many photos up yet, don't get to get snap happy at the moment, been busy with the reviews, which I'm not complaining about. 
I really look forward to my 2 photo shoots, one with my high-school friend Kobey, her partner Ian, and their gorgeous little boy, Kody, and then of course my vampiric shoot with the beautiful Sherry. I won't be posting photos from Kobey's shoot without her permission, of course, but the shoot with Sherry will be purely port-folio shots, to get more business. So for those in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area, if you like what you see, let me know. I have low rates right now, as I'm still getting the hang of this, and improving, but I will be charging competitively once I'm happy with where it's headed. 
Don't be afraid to leave comments if you like what you see, either on this blog or my facebook page. Non-productive negativity will be deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment