Friday 23 September 2011

Six Sentence Sunday #9



Six Sentence Sunday is here again, and we're still at the crime scene, shortly after Nala is rescued by handsome detective, Jason...

Turning to Nala, he noticed the back-up patrol pulling in to the alley. His deputy led her attacker to the car, trying to keep him away from Nala. After a quick call to the station, they had discovered this man was wanted for a number of muggings and attacks on young women in the area. He had been dubbed the Mile End Mugger, as his territory seemed to be the Mile End area. Trying to draw her attention, Jason decided to ask a few questions about this delicate young woman.
“Nala, dear, is there anyone I can call to come pick you up?"

10 comments:

  1. This is pre-editing, I'm too scared to look at the edits on it so far haha I'll get to it, I'm focused on Wolf Smitten series right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting! Nice six, dear :) This seems like an intriguing story!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ana Took the words right out of my mouth! LOL. This sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of work for this one, and I'm only 16% through it (hoping to reach 80k words). I'm really focusing on The Wolf in the Neighorhood, my romance novella as well as getting ideas for sequels. I'll probably stop doing SSS's for this one soon, which means that I'll only have it on one blog, http://naughtypagesofphoenix.blogspot.com/
    18+ blog and Six

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work I'm impressed with the style of writing. Now I want to know the next dialogue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ray. I'll do another few SSS's with this one but will then give it a rest until I can read through the edits and write more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very intresting six! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Lani :) I really need to get back to this one soon!

    ReplyDelete